Monday, August 28, 2023

You Make Me Smile

It's the unofficial end of summer and I have a card today that reminds me of the season.  I've wanted these Gerbera Daisy dies for awhile, and scooped them up in a sale at Spellbinders earlier this month.


supplies: lime, clementine, coral, yellow, and cream cardstock, Gerbera Daisy dies, Taylored Expressions (retired) Leafy Vine embossing folder, Hero Arts (retired) sentiment

I love how the centers of these flowers were designed - they are a great representation of the real flower, and they are fun to put together!

Have a great rest of your summer!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I can see why you wanted this die, Lin, it's fantastic! Your Gerbera Daisies are lovely. This is a charming card!

Dawn T said...

What gorgeous flowers Lin. Love the different colours. A beautiful card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving these gerbera's Lin - they are one of my favourite flowers, I got to 'know' them as a child as my Dad grew them, long before they were as popular as today!
Your card is absolutely beautiful
Blessings
Maxine