Monday, August 14, 2023

Nutcracker Sweet

Here are my card samples using the newly released Nutcracker Sweet Collection from Spellbinders. 

The paper pad has some lovely designs, and that's where I started for both my cards today, then adding ephemera to match.



supplies: red, green, and white cardstock, holly design from Nutcracker Ballet paper pad, ephemera (sentiment, sprigs, and bow) from Nutcracker Ballet Printed Die Cuts pack, adhesive foam to lift central motif


supplies: white cardstock, background paper from Nutcracker Ballet paper pad, ephemera (florals, bow, and sentiment banner) from Nutcracker Ballet Printed Die Cuts pack, adhesive foam to lift sentiment banner

It's so unusual to see this lovely shade of blue being featured, especially at Christmas, so I had to make a card with these lovely elements. I formed them into a wreath, then just added a bow and the sentiment.

There is also a Chipboard Sticker pack available, but I didn't use that this time.  These bundles really help at Christmas time when we need to produce in quantity quickly!  

Hope I've inspired you to give this collection a closer look.  

3 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

I adore that blue background paper with the argyle gold foil pattern! Terrific ideas! :-)

Lisa Elton said...

Two lovely cards, Lin!

Dawn T said...

just gorgeous Lin. Beautiful papers