Thursday, August 24, 2023

Bibi's Snowfakes: Snowfake Ornament Stencils

 I have another couple of cards that I made with the stencil set from the newly released Bibi's Snowflakes Collection.


supplies: white and metallic gold cardstock, Bibi's Snowflake Ornament stencils, festive berries distress ink, Grit Paste and Festive Berries distress glitter, transfer gel and gold foil, laminator, Snowflake Wishes sentiment die and stamp, embossed in gold

The stencil set contains 2 sizes of these snowflake ornaments, plus lots of details.  Here I used the largest snowflake motif and the largest bow.  This card took a bit more planning; I first foiled the gold element in my laminator, then stencilled the bow and string, and used a circle mask to raise emboss a circle shape for the snowflakes to fit into.  Then I used grit paste and red glitter to stencil on the snowflake pattern.

Here's a picture to show you the gold foiling I did on the top of the ornament.


The stencils also include some details and a 2nd bow to make some sleigh bells.  


supplies: white, green, and red cardstock, silver metallic cardstock, red plaid dp. Bibi's Snowflake Ornament stencils, greys and festive berry ink,  Make It Merry Floral dies (holly and berries), Make It Merry Sentiment dies

I used the smaller circle opening and details to make sleigh bells, incorporating the mask stencils so that I could put one slightly on top of the other.  Again, I embossed the top one with a mask and an embossing mat to give it a bit more dimension.  Then I added holly details, my sentiment banner, and matted the panel with silver metallic cardstock, and then a red plaid.

And another close-up shot so that you can read the sentiment better - it says Jingle All the Way.   


Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll have 1 more post in a day or so with more snowflake dies from Bibi's collection.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Two wonderful holiday cards, Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

What stunning use of the stencils on these two fabulous cards Lin
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous cards Lin. LOVE the first one... that glittery stenciling is STUNNING!