Sunday, August 6, 2023

Spellbinders Club Kits for August, part 1 - Small and Large Dies

 The Spellbinders Club Kits for August are now available!  

Look at the details in this Small Die of the Month Kit: Breezy Swing!


supplies: various solid colors of cardstock, a tiny Doodlebug print dp, Breezy Swing dies, sentiment from Happy Hello Floral (this month's Stamp of the Month)

How fun is this little scene?!  I'm adding this card to the Simon Wednesday Challenge: Summer.

The Large Die of the Month is called Blooming Pomegranate.


supplies: cream, 2 reds, 2 greens, and blue cardstock, Blooming Pomegranate Large Die of the Month

I was a bit intimidated with this kit at first - lots of pieces!  But I'm glad I took my time - it's a lovely image!

You can look HERE for information on Spellbinders Clubs.  Each is available only from the 6th until the 27th of each month.  If you click on my links under each card, you can see the specifics of each product.  You can subscribe to the kits separately, but there are also lots of ways to combine several of them (scroll down and look under Value Clubs).  And you can "unjoin" a subscription at any time without any penalty.



4 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

very unique dies! I have never seen any like these before- they must have been fun to work with.

Lisa Elton said...

These are wonderful! I love her flowing dress!

Dawn T said...

stunning Lin. Beautiful cards with such fun dies.

kiwimeskreations said...

Amazing cards Lin - love the lady on the swing - that is exquisite
Blessings
Maxine