Saturday, September 16, 2023

Autumn Birdhouse

Today's card is a mix of lots of companies dies.  I love this Lawn Fawn Birdhouse, but I don't think I've ever made a fall card with it.  


supplies: white, aquas, reds, autumn colors, and 2 kraft woodgrain cardstock, Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Birdhouse Add-On dies, Spellbinders Tweet Cardinal, Sweet Birds on a Branch (branch),  PTI cloud die, Concord & 9th Playful Pumpkins maple leaf die, and sentiment from Spellbinders Fall Thoughtfulness stamp, Simon Cream embossing powder, adhesive foam squares to lift birdhouse

This was fun to put together, and I love it when I can mix and match supplies from lots of different companies.  That cloud die was the smallest in a set that is so old there are no release holes to get it out of the die!  Glad I've kept it all these years, though, as it comes in handy more than you'd think!

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by for a visit! 

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable cardinal with the birdhouse on fall branch, Lin - love the colors you combined for this sweet scene!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous card Lin - I too love using my old(er) supplies
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

This is so CUTE!

Dawn T said...

How adorable Lin. It just gorgeous.