Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Woodblock Wednesday!

 Time for my Woodblock Wednesday monthly post!  This time I chose a wood stamp from Stampendous called Autumn Words.


supplies: white, gold, pale and darker orange, and aqua cardstock, Stampendous Autumn Words, inks in Altenew Fresh Lemon, Chamomile, Orange Cream, Ocean Waves, and Dusk inks, blending brush, Spellbinders Autumn Leaves die, sentiment from Concord & 9th Harvest Wreath stamps

This stamp is dated 2012, and it's one I try to use every year.  

Do you have a favorite fall woodblock?  



I'll be entering this card into this week's Simon Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

6 comments:

Vikki H said...

Fun background stamp and the ink blending enhances it wonderfully! Your design is so pretty.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oh my goodness - love the ink blending you did atop the word feti stamp, Lin! Gorgeous color combo!!

Lisa Elton said...

I love the way you used this stamp, Lin and the colors are marvelous! What a pretty card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty and still colourful card Lin
Blessings
Maxine

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Lin, I was so happy to see your card. I love what you did with ink blending on this fabulous background!!

~amy~ said...

Such an amazing background stamp. Love your project!
Thanks so much for joining me this month!