Friday, September 1, 2023

My Favorite Time of Year!

It's September, the beginning of my favorite season - cooler temps, beautiful colors, comfort food!  And, unless you're living under a rock, STAMPtember!   

Today's card is a stamp/stencil combo from Taylored Expressions.  I mixed regulation fall colors with peacock - love the combination!


supplies: white and peacock cardstock, Taylored Expressions Modern Tree cling stamp set and matching layering stencils, oxide inks in mustard seed, ripe persimmon, and peacock feathers, markers to add details, sentiment from (retired) The Craft's Meow Speaking of Fall, Simon Stitched Rectangle die, twine bow

I've used this sentiment with the tree once before - I like how it mimics the dots in the design!  And after completing my stencilling, I added some highlights with markers, trimmed out the panel, and glued on a twine bow.

As I said above it's also STAMPtember - be sure to tune in to the Simon Says Stamp blog every single day this month for lots of fun and surprises!

5 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

LOVE your color combination! Too bad the sentiment is retired :-( it is perfect!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your modern tree, Lin - so gorgeous with fall standards plus teal which adds the perfect pop!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the color combination too, Lin, this is cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lin this is stunning - love the colours you have used. A really eye catching card
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card Lin. Love the beautiful colours on your tree.