Monday, September 4, 2023

Washi Postage Stamps

Happy Labor Day to my US friends - enjoy! 

Today's card is a mix of some new washi tape, a set of dies that Jenn McGuire MADE me buy awhile back :)), and a Spellbinders glimmer sentiment coming in October!


supplies: Simon Says Stamp Pastel Color Blend cardstock, white cardstock, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 11 dies, Pink Fresh Studio Garden Bouquet washi tape, and glimmered sentiment  coming soon

This set of washi tape has 1 large bouquet, plus 8 small floral sprigs like you see here.  This tiny circle sentiment that is foiled works perfectly with the sprigs, which have gold-foiled details.  And the sprigs are the perfect size to fit inside these postage-stamp shaped openings.  

I love it when you can put together items  and make them your own!  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

BEAUTIFUL!
I cannot bring myself to cut that pastel ombre paper- it is too pretty :-)
question: did you "fussy cut" the floral sprigs?
Thanks for the terrific card layout!

Lin said...

Hi June! I know what you mean about that paper! In this case I die-cut the postage rectangles from the center of the panel, then flipped it 180 degrees and used it as my background, so I feel like I got good use from that panel. And yes, I do fussy-cut the sprigs. For me, it's a relaxing thing. Thanks for your kind words.

Lisa Elton said...

Your washi flowers look so pretty on the postage panel! Wonderful card, Lin!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Lin. Given me an idea - got lots of little die cut washi pieces from some Pinkfresh

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a pretty quartet of postage stamps, Lin!!