Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Autumn Blessings

 Looking back through my older supplies, I was horrified to see that I've only used this pretty bottle only once before!  So now's the time to give it some love.


supplies: white cardstock, The Greetery Tartan Builder Diagonal, (distress inks in squeezed lemonade, saltwater taffy, and picked raspberry distress inks), All Bottled Up, Budding Beauties Autumn, and (leaves from) Autumn Sketches, Altenew mini ink cubes in pinks, yellows, oranges, olive, and brown

After stamping and cutting out the bottle, berry sprigs, and leaves, I arranged them onto a trimmed white panel, sponged in the center with some yellow ink.  I was originally going to just put this over a white card base, but found this plaid that I had made last year some time, and thought it was perfect!

LOVE it when that happens!  The little label is a mix of sentiments from the bottle set and the Autumn Sketches - it reads "Autumn Blessings from me to you".  I decided that would stand for my sentiment.

I really enjoyed working with these colors - a nice change from the traditional fall colors!  

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm glad you inked up that pretty bottle again, Lin! This is a marvelous card!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous. What a very pretty bottle full of flowers.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Once is better than never, like so much of my stash, Lin! Such a sweet bottle with delicate stems!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Lin, and the soft colours are so very pretty!
Blessings
Maxine