Thursday, September 14, 2023

Double D Fall Plaid Challenge

 I came across a challenge that rang all my bells: to use a fall plaid in your creation!  It's the Double D Challenge.  Here's my entry.


supplies: white and fall colors of cardstock, The Greetery Tartan Builder Diagonal stencil set, Altenew Golden Sunset and Firebrick inks, Memory Box (retired) Pinpoint Rectangle dies, sentiment from Newton's Nook Fall-ing for You, Spellbinders Autumn Leaves die, adhesive foam squares to pop up leaves

I love it when I can bring various older supplies back again each season, like this fun fall sentiment from Newton's Nook.  And it played nicely with this pretty fall plaid!  

Thanks for stopping by today - have a wonderful one!


6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your quartet of leaves with the fall plaid, Lin!!

Leslie Miller said...

You built a beautiful tartan plaid with your stencil, Lin! A wonderful card and sentiment. I do love a chance to bring out my older stamps, too. Thank you so much for joining us at Double D!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty, Lin! I like the butterscotch and pink combos in your plaid!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous autumnal card Lin - loving your colours in the plaid
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

Beautiful card, and a beautiful plaid, I love the layered stencils and have my eye on this one, so many color options with it, but fall is the best!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Birgit said...

This is perfectly lovely! I love the warm fall colors and especially that plaid. Thanks so much for linking up to the DD Challenge. Best of luck to you!