Saturday, September 23, 2023

Happy Fall!

Today is the "official" start of my favorite season, and I thought that this new Hero Arts My Monthly Hero card kit was a great way to mark the occasion!  


supplies: white and a yellow dp from Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes, My Monthly Hero Card Kit from September, (die, stencils,inks, and lacquer pen), Taylored Expressions Handlettered Thanksgiving sentiment, adhesive foam

I was really impressed with how nicely this all comes together, and it will be fun to vary the colors of the leaves  - I think this will become a fall classic for me.

Hero Arts has several other "window wreaths" and matching stencils similar to this: a Poinsettia one and another called Bee Florals.

Happy Fall!!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm smitten with all of those polka dotty mushrooms! This is pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty card Lin - lots of interest and plenty of details to get lost in - wonderful use of the kit
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous mushrooms, Lin - love all your white dots! Fun to see your take on this stencil/die set - I have my panel done with it and am making a card for October. It'll be a while b4 I share it...