Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Another Folded Card

I wanted to make another card like yesterday's, but change up the colors and patterns.  Back when I started making cards, my mentor used a mix of patterned papers with her stamping, and I still love mixing patterns when I make a card.


supplies: Cotton Candy, white, light gold and sage green card, dps from Simple Stories Spring Farmhouse paper pad, Spellbinders Large and Small December 2018 dies of the month, Simon's Stitching Butterflies dies

These are something a little different from my usual top-folding cards, and are easy to put together, and a great way to use those pretty design papers!  Here's a shot of my card from a different angle.



When folded these cards fit into an A2 envelope, but are 6 1/4" wide when extended fully.  There's room on the reverse of the flip circle to stamp your own sentiment or sign it or to embellish it some more......

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the patterns you chose for this fun flip card, Lin! Darling butterflies too!!

I Card Everyone said...

You excel at matching up those patterned papers, Lin! A fabulous flipping card!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

Another delightful card Lin, and I love that you mix and match you papers with such finesse
Blessings
Maxine