Sunday, April 28, 2019

Flower Frenzy!

Two posts in one day!  I recently ordered the Spellbinders Small Dies of the Month - what a good price for all that you get!  Here's the first card I made with them.


supplies: white cardstock, Doodlebug patterned papers, Small Dies of the Month for April, Your Next Stamp Mini Flower Splatter stamp, turquoise ink, Simon's (evidently retired) Happy & Smile sentiment, adhesive foam to separate flower layers

I've used this aqua/blue/purple combination before, but this time I threw in some orange.  The sweet little flower splatters are a nice touch with all the big die-cut flowers, and now I have another birthday card ready for when I need one.  I separated all the flower layers with foam adhesive and curled up the petals for even more dimension; this one will best be hand-delivered!  

This uses just 2 of the 3 flowers in the kit, and there are also buds and single leaves, plus a hello sentiment - as I said, very good value!

6 comments:

theras kartenblog said...

Das ist eine wunderschöne Blumenkarte geworden. Auch die Farben finde ich ganz toll.
LG Ilse (thera)

Cat Craig said...

I love love love this card Lin. The orange is a fabulous addition to the cool colors. Very nicely done. Top 5 of my favorites of yours.

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a happy card Lin! I like the papers you used. Very cute!

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous card Lin. Lovely colours and flowers

Sharon Underwood said...

Wonderful card! I love that touch of orange with the blues. Enjoy the Spellbinders Club! I participated in that for a few years and loved it.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great but that kit is, and I love this fabulous, cheerful and dimensional card Lin
Blessings
Maxine