Friday, April 26, 2019

Hello, My Friend

Here's a card that gets your attention with its big bold design!


supplies: white, 2 yellows, Apple Green card, dps from MFT Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots and Black and White Stripes pads, Pink Fresh Studio Hello with a Bouquet die, Avery Elle Simply Said Hello stamped sentiment

This took a little minute, but I wanted to paper-piece it first time out.  I used a favorite color combo of black, white, and yellow.  Next time, I'll use this as a stencil to color in the flowers........

Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, what a beautiful card!! Love your colors and all the inlaid pieces sure make it gorgeous, I just clicked on over and looked at the die, what a unique one it is...going on my wish list! (I already spent well over my budget this month lol)!!

Cat Craig said...

fabulous card, Lin. Love the polka dots for the hello!

Dawn T said...

Certainly eye catching Lin. Looks like it would have taken a while to do.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how dramatic Lin, and absolutely stunning
Blessings
Maxine