Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Simon Says........Spring!

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to this week's challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!  

wed-newchallenge-header



Our Karin has put together a sweet Spring Mood Board to inspire this week's cards, and my teamies and I are playing with Simon Says Stamp exclusives:


I zeroed in on those bright pink tulips at the top of the board and made 2 cards this week, one using stamps and one using a die.


supplies: white, black, and Green Apple card, Bristol paper, Simon's Spring Flowers stamps, Zig markers and water, Simon Four Seasons die, MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die

Next I used this pretty little Sweet Tulip die:



supplies: white, 3 pinks, robin's egg, and Green Apple card, Sunny Studio Gingham Pastels dp,    Simon Sweet Tulip die and (retired) Flower Friend sentiment, adhesive fun foam

I cut the tulip once from all of the colored card stocks, then attached the white one to a panel of adhesive backed-foam, sticky-side up.  Then I simply pieced in the tulip and leaves details from the colored die-cuts.


Now it's your turn!  We have a $50.00 gift certificate 

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

2 gorgeous cards Lin :-) both are so pretty!! 💗 💗

hope you have a great week
Luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Elton said...

Two perfect lovely spring cards!

Dawn T said...

two beautiful Spring cards. the colours are really pretty.

Cat Craig said...

Oh what perfectly put together spring cards. Love them both.

Migdalia said...

Both cards are just lovely!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Lin - I really like the second one in particular. That die cut is beautiful, and you have really made the most of it
Blessings
Maxine

Dandi93 said...

Beautiful cards Lin, I especially love the first one with happy spring colors... Your tulip card is sweet and I love the white outline