Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Stitched Turnabout

Here are 2 cards made with the Stitched Turnabout stamp set from Concord &9th.

Concord & 9th has done it again - love this sweet design!  I used only the small part of the overall stamp.  When I looked at the design, I was taken with the flourish shapes, and so my first card is stamped in just a blue ink to emphasize them.  I love this country blue shade, and I thought a gingham accent would be pretty with the design.


supplies: white card, design papers from Sunny Studios Classic Gingham and the reverse of a Doodlebug Gingham-Linen Rainbow Petite Print pads, Stitched Turnabout, Altenew Persian Blue mini cube, sentiment from Neat & Tangled Hand Stitched set

Then I chose 4 pastel inks and made a 2nd card.


supplies: white card, Doodlebug pink floral dp, Stitched Turnabout with Jelly Bean, Warm Sunshine, Lavender Fields and Pink Diamond inks, a PTI Mix & Mat die, Wplus9 Hand Lettered Hello sentiment

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll visit me again tomorrow for a very special Simon Wednesday Card challenge - we're celebrating a very special occasion, with prizes to match!

6 comments:

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Oooh! Love the blues Lin!

pinky said...

Lin both cards are so pretty. My two favourite colours so I could not pick a favourite! Love them.

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the pastel one especially.

Dawn T said...

two amazing cards Lin. Love the multi coloured one.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I adore the folk style, the great texture in the stamp, and especially your all blue design. Great job!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh that blue card is exquisite Lin - love it!! The pastel toned one is very pretty too - love that delicate motif.
Blessings
Maxine