Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Simon Says..........Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday - welcome to our challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!



It's Anything Goes week, and the team is showcasing Impression Obsession goodies!  I chose this fun Tulips cling stamp and made a card to brighten these dreary February days.


supplies: white and Doll Pink cardstock, striped dp from Doodlebug's Love Notes 6" paper pad, Impression Obsession Tulips cling stamp, colored with Nuvo Creative Markers, sentiment from Simon (retired) Flower Friend

I stamped, colored, and trimmed out my tulips image, then framed it with pink.  I chose my colors from the striped paper.  After laying out the elements as I wished, I repeatedly stamped my sentiment as a kind of secondary frame around the image.  

Now it's your turn!  We have a $50.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

4 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

How very, very pretty and cheerful. Love the upbeat colour palette. It feels as welcome as sunny days after the muted hues and darkness of another long winter.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific Lin! With the wind blowing and the snow flying right now, spring can't get here fast enough!!

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card. Love the stripes.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous and gloriously colourful card Lin - love it
Blessings
Maxine