Monday, February 17, 2020

Hello Spring Robin!

February is usually when I've had it with winter. This year we haven't had much snow here so far, but it's the lack of sunshine that gets to me........it seems that it's constantly overcast.   We've got a ways to go yet for spring to arrive, so here's something to tide us over until it does.  For me, the return of the robins is a sure sign that spring is coming!  This is a variation of my winter card from last year.


supplies: white, black, and Surf Blue cardstock, The Greetery Robin and Wren and Blooming Branch layered stamps, Altenew mini inks, tumbled glass and a blender brush, Simon Four Seasons die, Penny Black Stitched Stackers die

These sweet little birds are such a pleasure to stamp.  I think I'll do a 4-seasons group of them!

7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling spring card, Lin!! Bet you'd appreciate our sunny days even if the temp is 14F?! Just love your sweet robin on the branch!!

Arlene said...

This card is a sure sign of spring. I love it. Here, it is spring, as I went to a Valentine party yesterday and we had crafts in the garage (wood, card/paper and cookie decorating tables) and had to open the garage door a third of the way up so it wasn't so warm. That could change though.

To a happy spring.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely little dose of spring!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Lin. Just whats needed on a dull day.

I Card Everyone said...

Just what the doctor ordered, Lin! Such a beautiful tease of Springtime!
We have Bluebirds checking out their box... another sign of Spring!
=]

debby4000 said...

Oh what a lovely robin card, reminds me of the one we have in the garden.
luv
Debby

Greta said...

Looks like spring to me--beautiful! Thanks for the birthday wishes, Lin!