Friday, February 28, 2020

Daisies for You

I wanted to make a card that would work for different occasions, sympathy, get well, etc. so I chose some neutral colors with a bright splash of yellow and played with some dies that I haven't used in a year or so and a mix of lots of different companies' products. What’s happier than daisies?


supplies: white, Smoke Grey, Green Apple, Green Leaf, and yellow cardstock, Lil Inker Circles and Diamonds Stitched Pattern cover plate, Spellbinders April 2019 Small Die of the Month flowers and leaves, Hero Arts banner and sentiment from their (sold out) January 2020 card kit

It seems anymore like I can't make anything that doesn't involve supplies that are discontinued......a sad state, but it won't keep me from using them, as many are classic, like this lovely cover plate.

As always, thanks for stopping by - I appreciate your visits!

8 comments:

Betty said...

love everything about this card, Lin - design, colors and of course the flowers are all wonderful!

I Card Everyone said...

Any card that starts with gray makes me smile, Lin... that Lil Inkers cover plate adds the perfect texture! [I refuse to stop using my LI products!] How can one go wrong with daisies?? These are just adorable!
=]

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the color combo and pretty flowers. The gray background makes them pop. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

The background, the daisies, the wonderful simplicity...what's not to love!

Barbara said...

So glad you continue to use the oldies, but goodies that you like. There's always a similar design that can be substituted instead or maybe we'll be inspired to come up with something different! This is a beautiful card and we would have missed out if you had not created it!

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Lin. A real spring card.

kiwimeskreations said...

I too use 'oldies' that are no longer available - panic slowly - my motto is if you love them, use them!
Loving this gorgeous card Lin - the daisies look gorgeous against the grey
Blessings
Maxine

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a cheerful, elegant design. Those sweet spring blooms are especially radiant against the serene grey background.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life