Friday, May 21, 2021

Gerbera Daisies!

 This weekend we are adding some annuals to our gardens; with temps in the 80s the next few days, I think it's safe now, although our frost date here is the end of May!  That got me thinking about this pretty Gerbera Daisy Background cling, so here are a couple cards made with it.


supplies: white cardstock, vellum, Simon Gerbera Daisy Background cling stamp, alcohol markers to color, Sending Smiles dies

My favorite color for these flowers in a salmon-pink color.  I filled in the background, what little of it there is, in black.  

And here's the 2nd one: lots of different colors and a white background.


supplies: white and black cardstock, Gerbera Daisy Background cling, Zig markers and water to color, Thinking of You Line die, sequins

6 comments:

Betty said...

two beauties - especially love the pink one - that salmon pink is one of my fave colors too!

Lisa Elton said...

Two delightful cards!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Two very different uses of the stamp, and two stunning cards Lin - love how you have used the stamp to give such different looks!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Lin. Lovve the bright and cheerful coloured Gerberas on the second one. Really beautiful

I Card Everyone said...

They are my favorite daisies of all, Lin! How beautiful!
=]

Joan said...

I love both your cards but coloring in the background of the first one really changes the look. What a great idea and inspiration for my own cards. Thanks.