Saturday, May 22, 2021

You Are My Rainbow

 I received the June Simon Says Stamp Card Kit yesterday and dove right in this morning!  I had fun making my card!


supplies, all from the Kit: white cardstock, striped dp from the Doodebug Custom Rainbow patterned papers, Build a Rainbow stencil, ink cubes, clouds and sentiment from My Favorite Color stamp set, Doodlebug Chasing Rainbows heart sprinkles 

I began by stencilling the rainbow using the inks in the kit - love the colors!  Then I trimmed that panel, stamped the clouds and sentiment, and fussy cut the clouds.  I cut small strips from one of the striped patterned papers and edged the card base before attaching my stamped/stencilled panel, then glued on the clouds, popping 2 of them up, and finally added those sweet tiny hearts.

Here's the kit in all its glory - don't wait too long on this one!





3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Super fun looking card Lin. Love the rainbow and cute clouds

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohhh - what a beautiful card Lin - so fresh and cheerful with those bright colours.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

This makes me smile, so cute!