Friday, July 16, 2021

A Summer Wreath

The colors on today's card are pleasing to me;  I don't use enough of either of these colors of lavender or yellow.


supplies: white cardstock, patterned papers from Doodlebug Buffalo Check/Woodgrain and Gingham/Linen Rainbow paper pads, PinkFresh Studio Lemons and Blueberries washi tape, Take Care die, and bow die, enamel heart

 I'm becoming quite enamored of these wide washi tapes, especially those like this one that include a ready-made wreath, one of my favorite motifs!  This one is pure summer, don't you think?  I added a sweet gingham bow and set it against a woodgrain background.

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!  Enjoy!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How I love those Doodlebug patterns and the purple is perfect behind that washi, Lin!! Just was looking at those again over at PFS - so pretty!!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Lin. What awesome washi.

Lisa Elton said...

Delightful card, Lin! Love that sweet gingham bow!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful way to make a card with the washi tape. A gorgeous result, and I must say I love your colours!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine