Sunday, July 4, 2021

Pastel Stitching

 I promise I'll put this die set away for awhile now, but I have one more card to share using it.  I'd NEVER have thought to do this, but Jennifer McGuire had a similar card  and I loved her results, so I had to try it too!


supplies: white and Surf Blue cardstock, Spellbinders May 2021 Large Dies of the Month, pastel embroidery floss, PinkFresh Studio Perfect Sentiments stamp and matching die, LDRS Creative Slim Line die, shortened, adhesive foam strips

I cut the cover die and an extra flower and leaf.  The cover die was then trimmed so that I had only 2 opposite corners to stitch.  They were attached to my framing rectangle and then popped above the card base with adhesive foam strips.  To finish,  I just added the extra flower and leaf, left of the sentiment.  I LOVE how this turned out - Jennifer is a genius!


Happy July 4th!  Hope those of you in the states are enjoying your long weekend!  Thanks for taking the time to visit today!

6 comments:

Cat Craig said...

So pretty Lin. I can see why you are reluctant to let it go.

Dawn T said...

so pretty Lin. Love how inspiring Jennifer is and how you've run with the idea.

Lisa Elton said...

No rush, Lin I'm enjoying all of the prettiness!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful slimline card Lin - can't wait to get my die, but it will be weeks yet the way the mail is going these days, especially internationally - snail mail really is just that these days :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a wonderful card Lin...gorgeous.
xx Karen

MaryB said...

Yes, Jennifer is but you are too! 💕