Sunday, July 11, 2021

Zinnia Hello

 Our zinnias are blooming!  Their bright summery colors inspired me to make a mini slimline card.


supplies: white and various bright cardstocks, My Favorite Things Black and White Stripes patterned paper, The Greetery Sunflower Botanicuts, My Favorite Things leaf die (probably retired), PinkFresh Studio Perfect Sentiments stamp and matching die, bright enamel dots to match flowers

I used 3 shades of cardstock for each flower, and turned up the petals as I placed them on my card base.  The sentiment is the perfect size for a mini slimline card.

Thanks for stopping by today - hope you're having a great day!

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous trio of flowers, Lin! Just love the three colors you chose against the black/white strip!!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

I just bought this Botanicuts die after seeing so many of your beautiful cards with it......and today's is gorgeous! You are such an inspiration that is much needed during these difficult times. Looking at your cards gets my mojo going.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful, sunny card Lin - love it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

So summery Lin. Love your flowers.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful and summery. Love your pretty trio of flowers. The look perfect with the strip of b/w striped paper.

Diane said...

Gorgeous card, co colorful and pretty!! I just got my zinnias planted a few weeks ago so they are just babies yet, we have had so much hard rains I was afraid they would wash away, but so far so good!