Monday, April 18, 2022

Garden Hugs

 I've only used this gorgeous embossing folder once before - high time to play with it again!


supplies: white card, Altenew Lush Garden 3D embossing folder and matching stencils, Altenew Spring Bouquet pinks and Lime mini ink cubes, Simon Stitched Rectangle and Big Scripty Hugs dies

Before embossing my panel I trimmed it with a stitched rectangle die.  I decided to make this monochromatic this time, so I used a set of 3 pretty pink mini inks, and then just cut my sentiment 3 times, stacking them to make sure it showed up well.

Happy Monday - hope your week is a good one!  Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

Steph Mitchell said...

Oooo, I like that, especially the colours you've used. I'll have to look out for that set.

Lisa Elton said...

I thought this was made with die cuts when I first saw it! Wow this is beautiful!

Nancy said...

I too thought it was dies! Just beautiful!

HJ said...

Ooh, Lin, that is gorgeous!! Love the colors and that the flowers were embossed then colored. Enjoy your day!

nancy dempsey said...

Stunning!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a delightful vision in pink Lin - an exquisite card
Blessings
Maxine