Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Simon Says.......Rain or Shine


Welcome to the new challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!



"Rain or Shine" is our theme this week.  The team is featuring Sunny Studio products.  You don't have to use this brand to play along with our challenge, but if you do have any of their products, we'd love to see them used.


supplies: white card, Sunny Studio heart patterned paper, Sunny Studio Sunny Sentiments clear stamp set, My Favorite Things Radiating Rays stencil and squeezed lemonade oxide ink, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Rectangle die, Altenew Pocketful of Sunshine enamel hearts

I started by trimming a white panel using the wonky stitched rectangle die.  Next I attached my stencil and inked through it.  I removed the stencil and stamped my sentiment,  then reattached the stencil and embossed it with an embossing pad.  The clouds and sun were stamped and fussy-cut, then attached to my card base, adding some little enamel hearts.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a cheery card with the sweet clouds and sun atop the rays, Lin!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable! I like the sun with the hearts!