Saturday, April 9, 2022

Spring Tulips

 Here I am again with another spring flower card.  I will continue on this path until we actually have spring outside - this year seems to be taking forever!  Today's card features a Hero Arts set of dies that I have had my eyes on since its release, but have just now gotten around to bringing home.


supplies: white and Memory Box Fresh Aqua cardstock, Hero Arts Watering Can and Flowers dies, markers to color, Spellbinders (retired) Floral Oval Doily die, Simon's Reverse Sentiment Strip

The details in these dies are wonderful - there's even a slit at the top of the watering can to fit your tulip stems and leaves down inside.   I haven't used this doily for awhile - I like the lovely details on it also.

Has Spring sprung for you?  It's currently snowing here!  Nothing that sticks, and it's pretty, but my patience is wearing thin!!  Thanks for stopping by today - enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love your colorful tulips, this is charming! I agree on the weather, we had snow for a couple of hours this morning! None of it stuck, but it was coming down!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful colourful bucket of tulips Lin, and I love the simple background that adds so much elegance to your card
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I'm surprised you waited this long for that die set, Lin - I love what you did with it! Your tulip bouquet is a breath of Spring and perfect with the doily behind!