Friday, April 1, 2022

Tulips and Pussy Willows!

 Happy April!!  Here's another spring card, this time a mix of layered die-cutting and the multi-step stamped watering can.


supplies: white, cream and kraft card, The Greetery Botanicuts Tulips and Pussy Willows, Sprinkled with Kindness watering can stamps and matching die, Altenew mini ink cubes, Taylored Expressions brick embossing folder

The Pussy Willow dies are brand new - they are as much a sign of spring to me as all the other spring flowers, and I was so glad to see Betsy include them in her latest release.  They are super easy to put together.

Pink and yellow tulips are a favorite combination for me.  I used glue dots at the bottom of each of the flower parts and spread the tops of the flowers apart as much as I could for dimension.  Since there's lots going on I left off a sentiment for now.

Hope you'll have a lovely weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - gorgeous bouquet against the brick, Lin - love this!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how gorgeous Lin - and the florals are so beautifully set off by the embossed background
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

OMG - Lin this card screams Spring... it's just beautiful. That watering can is incredible. Looks so real.

I Card Everyone said...

Two of my own favorites of Spring, Lin! Beautifully arranged in that sweet little watering can!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a marvelous way to welcome April! Love this, Lin!