Friday, April 22, 2022

New Spellbinders Goodies!

I had the most fun putting together today's card!  It uses some Hollyhock dies and a garden sentiment from Susan Tierney Cockburn's latest collection called Through the Garden Gate, along with a new Becca Feeken slimline die called Half Slimline Bracket from her new Layered Fleur Bouquet Slimline release!


supplies: grey, Surf Blue, Green Leaf, pale yellow, and coral cream card, Susan Tierney Cockburn's Hollyhock dies and Through the Garden Gate sentiment, Becca Feeken's Half Slimline Bracket dies

The slimline bracket die looks like a beautiful wrought-iron gate to me, so I chose a medium grey for that and placed it against a light blue background.  Then I constructed my hollyhock stem and added it along with the sentiment.  

Hollyhocks are another plant that I can't seem to grow well in my gardens, so I was thrilled to be able to play with this paper version!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is ever so lovely!

Hilda Burton said...

Gorgeous card, Lin. Enjoy your weekend!