Friday, April 8, 2022

April Hot Foil Glimmer of the Month Kit

 The Glimmer Hot Foil kit for April is a fun one this month!  I have 2 cards for you!


supplies: white card and gold metallic card, Spellbinders April Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Monthgold glimmer foil, distress inks in yellows and oranges, gold sequins


supplies: white cardstock and rainbow metallic card, Spellbinders April Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month, Mini Rainbow Stripe glimmer foil, sequins to match

This kit consists of a large ray glimmer plate, and 3 sentiment glimmer plates, plus 2 dies, 1 a circle and the other an indented scalloped circle..  So on both of these cards I first foiled the large ray design, then one of the sentiments which I then cut into a circle and framed with the other die.  I randomly added gold sequins to the first design, and lined up some colored metallic sequins on the 2nd.

You can find all the information you'll need HERE to get this fun kit for yourself.  You'll have until April 24 to join the club, and you can "unjoin" at any time!  Each month you'll also get a roll of glimmer foil!  

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous shimmer and shine, these are terrific!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two great cards with that kit, Lin! Especially love the yellows - so cheerful. The rainbow one looks gorgeous too!!

Dawn T said...

Absolutely stunning Lin. I must check out these kits as I now have a foiling machine and am building up my foiling plates etc.

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning cards Lin, and I really love the gold glimmer!!
Blessings
Maxine