Saturday, October 14, 2023

Beautiful Wreaths Collection

 Spellbinders has just released a gorgeous new collection by Suzanne Hue that features wreaths!  I was so pleased to get several of the sets, and I have 2 cards for you today.


supplies: white and colored cardstocks, Spellbinders Build a Wreath and Christmas Wreath Add-Ons die sets, sentiment from Snowflake Wishes stamp and die set

The basic Build a Wreath set has various sizes of twigs and pines which I used to construct my wreath.  Then I used the Christmas Wreath set to add the darling snowman and some snowflakes.  

Next I made a floral wreath.


supplies: white, pinks, greens, and yellow cardstock, Garden Wreath Add-Ons set, sentiment from Happy Hello Floral clear set

The Garden Wreath Add-On set has lots of leafy branches and individual flowers and this bow.  

Each of the sets has a different bow, which is really going to come in handy when I make other wreaths!  

There are a total of 5 wreath sets in all, the others being a Halloween one, and a Birthday one!  If you're a wreath nut like me, you may want to have all of them, and Spellbinders has put them all together into a Bundle, and saved you some money if you buy them that way. Suzanne has thought of every possibility - I honestly can't think of another thing you'll need when you make your own wreaths!


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two darling wreath cards, Lin - love the rich pines against the aqua & that sweet snowman! The floral wreath looks amazing with that yummy bow!!

JoAnn said...

Great wreath cards. The snowman one is so cute, but I really love the floral one with those pretty flowers. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

Both wreaths are lovely, Lin! Love the layers on your floral version!

Alicia Key said...

What do you mean "former quilter"? Are you not quilting anymore? I've been quilting since 1980, longarming since 1995, shop owner until "now" (working on closing the shop). my hubby died 3-4-22 & since then I've avoided the shop...and quilting....and took up card making. A friend said the quilting involved my husband so thoroughly but card making came after he died so it's probably easier for my mind to take it. Yeah...maybe. i do enjoy the card making but the patchwork still appeals because it's like making my own jigsaw puzzle & then working it. The quilting is what gives it personality. I'm afraid I've collected way more dies & stamps than i can ever use....along with all that fabric that I'll never get sewn up. At 69-1/2 I'm wondering how much longer I've even got to get it done!!! I'd love to hear from you! I'll be checking out your cards! Happy New Year!