Monday, October 23, 2023

More October Birthdays

Here's some more birthday cards for this month.

First, I used the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit from September once again, this time working on kraft as my background and bringing in a magenta/color in place of the red I used last time.


supplies: kraft cardstock, Simon pink/apricot Color Blend Pastel cardstock, Hero Arts September Card Kit: window wreath die and stencil set, Simon Joys of Spring sentiment, Gelli Roll white pen

Next is a much simpler design, letting design paper and a large die do all the work.


supplies: kraft and cream parchment cardstock, Paper Rose Autumn Plaid design paper, My Favorite Things Big Birthday Wishes die

I trimmed the plaid paper and cut out the large die, then mounted it onto a cream cardstock matted with kraft.  Since this is for a guy, I decided to keep it simple and just finished by paper-piecing the letter details back in. 

Hope you're off to a great week - thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Two wonderful cards, Lin! I love the colors you used on the first one!

kiwimeskreations said...

Two gorgeous cards Lin - that window/wreath die is stunning, and I love how you have used it here. The second card is a perfect masculine one!
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two fab Fall bday cards, Lin! Especially love the colors on your MMH window die & that big bday sentiment is so fun with the plaid!!