Thursday, October 5, 2023

Falling Leaves

I have a big bin where I keep all of my fall stuff: older stamps, old die-cuts, anything I've made and not used yet, and I love to pull it out at this time of year and mix and match with anything that may be newer since last year.  This next card uses a Foil It Fall Foliage panel that I got on sale at the end of last year, mixed with an ancient Impression Obsession clear sentiment stamped with a variegated ink pad.  

supplies: white, burnt orange, and orange cardstock, Foil It Fall Foliage panel, gold foil, laminator, Fall Foliage Background layering stencils, yellow, orange, and burnt orange inks, Impression Obsession (retired) Early Sunsets sentiment, Inkadinkado (retired) Harvest Rainbow ink, adhesive foam to lift sentiment panel

The foil it panels are meant to be used with the heat-activated foils like Deco Foil, and a laminator.
Here is a photo that I tilted to show you the foiling better.  The skeleton of each leaf picks up the foil and gives it such a fun subtle sparkle!


I love these background sets - so fun to try different colors!  I could do this all day!

Entering this card into Simon's Wednesday Challenge: Stencil Fun.  Thanks for your visit! 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a delightful fall card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a great sentiment, Lin - perfect for the leafy background!!

Dawn T said...

What an absolute stunner Lin. Great autumn card. Pretty colours and love the sentiment!

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous Lin - love it
Blessings
Maxine