Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Woodblock Wednesday for October

This month I used 2 Hero Arts woodblock stamps from 2009: Traditional Pumpkin and Tall Pumpkin.

supplies: black dot and halloween stripe dps, white cardstock, Doodlebug orange tiny prints, Hero Arts Tall Pumpkin and Traditional Pumpkin, faces from Clearly Besotted Boo to You and Pink and Main Hey Pumpkin, bat and Boo from Spellbinders Hey Boo die set, MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die 


Hope you'll join us this month!



I'll be adding this card to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Anything Goes.

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Those pumpkins - classic HA, love this - Lin! That little bat is adorable too!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like those pumpkins! This is faBOOlous, Lin!

~amy~ said...

I adore your pumpkins Lin. Such a fun design!
Thanks for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Lin. Love those pumpkins.