Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Snow Glad

 Did you know that you can now get Stampendous goodies at Spellbinders?  The latest release from them is called Cool Fransformers - these clear stamps are made so that they can be stretched and reshaped into lots of different variations!  I chose the Snowy Friends set - here's my card.


supplies: white and aqua cardstock, Snowy Friends clear stamps, markers to color, tumbled glass distress ink, glue pen and Clear Rock Candy distress glitter

I love snowmen and these are pretty cute, don't you agree?  I have been on the search for a tall skinny one and this set did the trick!  I stretched the bottom of the largest snowman downwards, and while I was at it, I stretched the smaller snowman's body horizontally to make him shorter and fatter!  I also like that there are a fun variety of sentiments and smaller elements to allow us to build our own little scene!  Today I used the snowy house on a hill, a weed, and some snowflakes.  After stamping and coloring everything I used a glue pen to outline the shadows under the snowmen and along the hill and the snowflakes, and then tilted on some glitter to add some fun sparkle!

Here's a sketch of what the stamps look like when you get them:
Thanks so much for coming by today - I'll see you again very soon!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable card, Lin! The snowmen are so sweet!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet snowman pair, Lin - just love the scene you created too!!

Dawn T said...

What a fantastic idea. Love how you adapted your snowmen. Just an adorable card.

kiwimeskreations said...

love your cute card Lin, and what a fabulous idea to make the stamps malleable to be able to get different 'looks'!
Blessings
Maxine