Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Spring Meadow

 These stencils and dies were released back in the spring, but somehow I missed them until I saw THIS card from Donna, and knew I "needed" them for myself!

Here are my 2 cards, 1 in warm colors and the other in cools.

On the first I stencilled onto an A2 white panel, then trimmed it with a Lawn Fawn scallop rectangle, stamped a sentiment, and popped on some extra die-cut flowers (which are included in the matching die set).


supplies: white and tangerine cardstock, The Greetery Spring Meadow layering stencils and matching dies, Altenew Golden Sunset, 2 greens, and mocha inks, Spellbinders (retired) Hello Sunflower sentiment, Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Rectangle die

And for the 2nd card, I stencilled, cut out the entire bouquet with the matching die, then glued it and my sentiment to a white card front. 


supplies: white cardstock The Greetery Spring Meadow stencils and matching die, Altenew aqualicious, hydrangea,, enchanted sky, lime, and fresh leaf inks, Pink Fresh Studio Perfect Sentiments stamp and matching die

I like that Betsy added some extra flower dies to the die of the main image so that we could add some extra dimension.  And the stencil set has 3 different flower stencils so that you can have different colors or shades of a color - a nice option, also!


Hope you're having a good week - thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

June from Minnesota said...

Your cards and Donna's card are BEAUTIFUL! I don't remember seeing these stencils and dies....guess what I'm ordering!
Has anyone ever called you an "enabler"? :-)
Thank you for the inspiration!

Lin said...

Aren't we all enablers??? Glad to oblige, June - enjoy!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beautiful bouquets with that stencil/die combo, Lin! Especially love card one with the added die cut flowers but both cards made me smile!

JoAnn said...

Love both of your cards with that pretty and colorful bouquet.

Lisa Elton said...

Two lovely cards, Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

These are gorgeous Lin - love both colourways, but the blues are my favourite
Blessings
Maxine