Sunday, October 1, 2023

It's October!

 My favorite time of year!  I was inspired by a card made by Autumn Clark for today's card.


supplies: Taylored Expressions Birch Tree cutting plate, Tim Holtz Funky Foliage mushrooms, ferns, and branches, Spellbinders Autumn Wonder acorns, sentiment from Hello Bluebird Pumpkin Time

In my childhood, and years later after I'd left home, it was a tradition to pack a picnic lunch and take a ride to the Laurel Highlands in Pennsylvania for a long walk in the woods........many happy memories from those times came back as I was working on this card. 


Adding this to this week's Anything Goes challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog!

Do you have any traditions for the fall season?  Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling forest scene, Lin - love the pop of the mushrooms among the birch trees!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful scene, Lin this is lovely!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful scene, Lin. I love your use of the the foliage and mushroom die cuts in the foreground
Blessings
Maxine