Friday, October 27, 2023

Sending Warm Wishes

 Here's another set from The Greetery that can be used all year long, but I made it into an autumn card today.


supplies: pool and white cardstock, plaid dp from Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Fall, woodgrain plank dp from SN@P Wood and Notebook Basics, The Greetery Cozy Cup layering stamps and matching dies, Cozy Cup Coaster, stamped flower from The Greetery Banner & Bough, Altenew mini inks

After choosing my pattern for my coaster, I chose colors that matched it for my stamping.  The sentiment reads "sending warm wishes".

This is the perfect season for enjoying a cup of coffee or cocoa or tea with a friend, isn't it?  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card- so simple and elegant.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet cup and coaster, Lin - looks yummy!!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous. Any time is a great time for a cuppa! Lovely card Lin.

kiwimeskreations said...

A delightful card Lin - love the overall autumn 'vibe' this gorgeous card has
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this! What a pretty card!