Saturday, February 5, 2011

All you need......

The challenge at the Penny Black Saturday challenge is to complete the phrase "Love is.......".   It will be fun to see what everyone comes up with!  Give it a try - the prizes are a Teddy stamp from Penny Black or some pretty ribbons from The Ribbon Girl!  Here's mine:


One of the fastest cards I've ever made, using a Stickeroo from the set called Hearts and Flowers, some tiny alphabet stickers from Making Memories, and the heart border punch from Martha Stewart!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Lin...what a wonderful design! Now I've got the Beatles song playing in my head....
blessings~

Dawn T said...

clever. I love the Stickaroos from Penny Black. They are so beautiful

Virginia L. said...

Love the water color look in this...BEAUTIFUL borders, Lin!

joy said...

A fun card!

Alice said...

beautiful beautiful stamping, Lin! lovely card!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Lin, oddly enough I used that same sticker set too!

Hugs
Brenda

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card lin...love this gorgeous stickeroo....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card.
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday this week.
luv
Debby

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful image and lovely card. I too started hearing the song in my head!