Friday, June 8, 2012

Mojo Monday

There's a lovely sketch at Mojo Monday this week:


I was in a soft pastel mood, so here is what I made:


supplies: white cardstock, design papers from Jillibean Soup Southern Chicken Dumpling and Blossom Soup and MME Six by Six Happier pads, unknown pink gingham, Flourishes Botanical Bookplates, vol. 2, Verve VS-0144 Bloom & Grow, VersaFine onyx black ink, green Memento marker and spun sugar distress marker, Nesties circle and scalloped circle dies, Martha Stewart doily edge punch, MIchael's rose, pink ribbon

Lilies of the Valley are one of my favorite flowers, so beautifully scented for such a tiny flower.  There are pink varieties, but pretty rare, I think......

I'd also like to enter this into the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge, to use flowers and ribbon.

14 comments:

Hannelie said...

The pastels look fantastic!
Beautiful card!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so pretty and refreshing...love it

Happy Friday Lin.. :)

joy said...

This is such a pretty card - so YOU, Lin!!

Congrats on the HA honors for May!!!

Unknown said...

So soft and lovely, Lin! Wonderful take on the Mojo sketch!

Barb said...

You already know how I feel about this card - JUST ADORE IT!!! :)

Pam W Merwin said...

Another beautiful card Lin :) I always love your pastels!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Lin you are a master of pastels and this is no exception!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love your pink lilies of the valley, Lin, and that ribbon is just perfect!

Kara Lynne said...

Such pretty papers along with your pink lily of the valley! I never knew they came in pink, you learn something new every day.

Maureen Morton said...

I, too, love Lily of the Valley - I have tried to grow them several times to no avail. I didn't know there were really pink ones! Your coloring is exquisite! Great use of patterns, too. Such a special card!

Clare said...

So sweet and petty! Lovely gingham (maybe you could add this as well to the Moxie Fab challenge?) and the lace borders!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh so pretty, Lin. Lilies of the valley were my beloved grandmother's favorite flower, too. They will always remind me of her. :)

Paru Mahtani said...

Oh so pretty!

Carole said...

Wow this is so pretty Lin. I like that I can just scroll through your blog to see many examples of your lovely cards. I saw you were out and about too, so I thought I'd stop by to say hi. Be well.
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/