Friday, June 15, 2012

Pop It!

I'm just squeaking in under the wire for this month's Flourishes new release Noon Time challenge.  This one is called "Pop It", and we simply have to pop up a portion of our creation with dimensionals.  I used the Strawberry set and after cutting it out with my Nesties Labels Eighteen, the panel is popped above the rest of the card:



other supplies: BoBunny Wild Berry Red Dot, Making Memories Spring Green Gingham, baby ric-rac, Hero Arts butterfly, We R Memory Keepers candy stripe twine

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Stunning card!! I am squealing with delight after seeing this gorgeous card! Love the dimensions that the design gives! Happy Father's Day weekend to you and D.!

Kathy Martin said...

This couldn't be more yummy and gorgeous! :)

MarcyK924 said...

SO fresh and fun! I love your image! Those colors just scream Summer!! Beautiful work, Lin! I'm trying to keep up with all your creations! You pop them out faster than I can get to 'em! You are SO inspiring, my friend! XOXO

Kara Lynne said...

Lovely, fresh summer design! Love the clean white with the bright colors.

Suzanne C said...

Brilliant take on the challenge! The strawberries and and gingham are perfect together.