Thursday, June 7, 2012

PTI Make it Monday: another sketch

I'm playing with another sketch from this week's PTI Make it Monday challenge: Unique Sketches.  This one was inspired by a pot holder!

Sketch-6

I just loved the grey and yellow in the photo, and went with that color scheme, using my Teresa Collins "Carolina Breeze" design papers:


supplies: white, and PTI smokey shadow cardstock, Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze dps, PTI harvest gold felt, Die-Namics large scallop die, Hero Arts CL493 Live Life, VersaFine onyx black ink and clear embossing powder

14 comments:

Annette Allen said...

fabulous design...Love these papers by Teresa Collins...just fabulous...

Kathy Martin said...

LOVE this card! Gray and yellow are perfect together and I love that you added some felt. Great card! :)

Kara Lynne said...

Oh Lin, this looks like a wall hanging one could buy in a high end designer store! VERY beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous! Grey and yellow is one of my favorites still too =)

Joyce said...

These patterned papers look so great together, and I love the felt border.

Sue McRae said...

Such a wonderful mix of patterns on this card Lin and the scalloped felt is a fabulous accent!

Viki said...

OMGoodness great card!

Pam W Merwin said...

This is beautiful Lin! I love the papers and your sentiment!

Cindy C. said...

This is so very pretty!

Jacquie Southas said...

beautiful card - love the papers & the felt border

Vanessa said...

This is just gorgeous, Lin! Love your take on the sketch!!! Vanessa x

Hannelie said...

Stunning card Lin!

Maureen Morton said...

I really didn't like the colors on the inspiration, but I LOVE them on this knock-out card, Lin! Amazing mix of patterns and that yummy felt to tie it all together - fantastic!

Gwen said...

Beautiful! I love the mix of yellow and grays on your card!