Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cloud9 May Blog Hop

I'm a huge lover of all things Wplus9 - they have wonderful stamps and dies!  Trouble is, somehow I don't own many of their products, so I haven't participated in many of their challenges.  But when I saw this amazing inspiration photo for the current Cloud9 May Blog Hop, I just had to give it a try!


Swoon, right?  LOVE these colors together.  I have no idea why, but I don't think I've every paired them up.  So I took my one stamp set, Quilt Prints, and the leaves from my one die set, Folk Art Florals, and here's what I made:


I added some dies from some "other" companies along with a sentiment from a Simon exclusive stamp set.  LOVE how the Quilt Prints stamp up, and with all the options for fill-ins in this wonderful set, the sky's the limit with what I'll be doing with it!  

Thanks so much for visiting today!

19 comments:

judkajudi said...

perfect!!

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful take from the inspiration photo Lin!

Barb said...

I agree with Judy - so perfect, Lin! Such pretty colors and I love your gorgeous design! The rolled flowers looks awesome!

Maureen Morton said...

Can't even believe how lovely this is, Lin! That color combo is wonderful and this design is so you, with the quilt, the roses and the hugs. What a delicate and delicious creation.

tonyamaries said...

Very beautiful! I love the roses!

Jackie said...

You nailed it! Your card is gorgeous and those cookies are, too.

Ann said...

Saw that set on your pinwishlist Lin - think its on mine now! Such a pretty card.

Robin K. said...

Wow Lin! This is a gorgeous interpretation of the inspiration photo!!! Love this color combination too!!! I have a few of the WPlus 9 dies and love 'em!

Dawn T said...

superb card Lin. Great take on the inspirational photo.

LauraJane:) said...

Well done Lin! I like the quilted pattern panel very much.

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. Love how you used Quilt Prints. I'll be pinning this one. Like you, I only have a limited number of WPlus9 sets (so far), and I am always on the prowl for new ways to use them.

Jeanne J. said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the rolled roses and the pretty quilt pattern you stamped!

Sue Lelli said...

I cannot believe you have never put these colors together, Lin! I bet you will again since your card turned out so LOVELY!

Maureen Merritt said...

Very pretty, such a wonderful interpretation of the inspiration! I love your flowers.

Virginia L. said...

Wow, this is one amazing card inspired by the photo! I love how you colored the quilted prints in two colors!! Just perfect in every way!

Vickie Z said...

Totally pretty!! The quilt prints with flowers... happy!! Fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect card for the inspiration Lin - great job! I love the look of WPlus9 too, but don't have any stamps. This is making me wish for some even more though ;)
Rx

anya said...

So bright and cheery, Lin! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Cloud9!

Tess Ekwall said...

Very beautiful! I love the roses! Hugs, Tess.