Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Simon Says.........Take a Picture!


Happy Wednesday! And Happy 93rd birthday to my Dad!  

Wednesdays mean a new challenge at Simon Says Stamp, and this week our theme is Take a Picture!  I must admit that at first I wasn't sure what to do with it, but when I saw this adorable pink camera sticker, I was all in!


It is part of a fun sticker sheet by American Crafts Dear Lizzy, in the Neapolitan line.  The little heart in the center of the lens is another of the stickers, as is the heart banner at the top right of my card.  The striped background paper and Smile strip are from one of the 12" papers in the Neapolitan line.  I love the soft pastels and girly motifs!  So this card was easy-peasy - I just added my own paper doily and some adhesive pink flower buttons!

So, what will you make us this week?  I can't wait to see!  My teamies and our Guest Designer Annette have got lots of ideas to start your ideas coming!  

Our generous Heidi is offering up another $50.00 gift voucher for use in the Simon Says Stamp store!


14 comments:

Barb said...

Lin, you took a tough challenge and totally made it your own! This is so YOU! Just love that adorable pink camera, and the doily and buttons add even more charm! Darling card!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Lin! Very sweet!!

hugs...

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Lin, such pretty papers and fabulous pink camera - love your details especially those sweet buttons!!

hugs
Heather xx

Thanks for your inspiration!!!

judkajudi said...

Nothing stumps you!! This is trendy, yet all Lin!! Love the femininity of it all.

Maureen Morton said...

Such a sweet and girlie take on this fun challenge, Lin! You did it up right.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Lin! Just love these scrabble letters..so fun! :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lin, I love the soft pastels :)
hugs
Mandy xx

Cindy C. said...

So pretty! Love the pink camera!

Jean Bullock said...

How did you fit all that pretty on to one little card? Great job!

Dawn T said...

lovely card Lin. Love the soft colours and the doily

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Lin and fabulous too.
luv
Debby

Lisa Carroll said...

Totally adorable, Lin! Love that sentiment.. :)

Sue Lelli said...

So CUTE! LOVE the pink camera and buttons and the SMILE! So FAB, Lin!

Robin K. said...

Oh my goodness! Love your pretty and girlie take on this challenge Lin! And happy belated birthday to your dad!