Friday, January 15, 2016

A Dotty Birthday

I always love to play in Winnie & Walter's monthly ReRun challenges; even if I don't own the stamp they're featuring each time, I always am inspired to play by one of their samples from the team.  Here's my card for this month's ReRun challenge, inspired by Lydia's card:


supplies: white cardstock, Winnie & Walter Scenery: Big Bang Confetti and The Big, the Bold and the Happy stamps and their In a Word: Happy die, a retired The Craft's Meow dotted strip stamp, Brilliance Peacock tri-color ink, VersaFine onyx black ink, and sequins to match

I really like the way Lydia off-set a white die against a colored one.  In my case, I used the same ink pad I did for the stamping to swipe across my white cardstock before cutting my sentiment.

Wishing you a great weekend!  

5 comments:

Cat Craig said...

great colors and I too love that offset of color beneath your die cut sentiment.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Lin - great technique to use the same colours in the stamping on the offset die cut sentiment
blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Lovin' all the dots, this is fun Lin!!

Winnie & Walter said...

What a fun and lovely card, Lin! Love your take on Lydia's card. Thank you so much for joining in on our Rerun Challenge. :-)