Thursday, January 14, 2016

More Anemones

My friend Carol cut this Wplus9 Lattice Frame Die for me recently, and when I saw it I wanted to make a window box idea using it.


supplies: white and Surf Blue cardstock, Wplus9 Lattice Frame Die and Watercolored Anemones stamp set, yellows, peaches, and green inks, Hero Arts Sunshine & Flowers sentiment from 2008

When I made this card a little earlier this week, we were in the midst of our first snowstorm, and it sure did brighten my day - hope it does the same for you!

10 comments:

Barb said...

Love them with the lattice die-cut, Lin! You've got the stamping of this beautiful set down pat! Love the colors too! ♥

Betty said...

so pretty Lin - it does brighten my day!!

LauraJane:) said...

So pretty Lin!

Lisa Elton said...

My goodness, those flowers!! Absolutely beautiful Lin!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous anemones, Lin - perfect with the lattice behind! Wish I had a lattice full of flowers instead of a snowbank right about now!!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful, I love color behind the lattice.

Deepti said...

Oh my so very very pretty :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a really pretty card Lin - it reminds me of my sweetpeas at the base of a trellis, which are just on finished flowering.
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Lin....this card is just beautiful. Makes me longing for Spring. I'm in Nebraska...cold cold cold and some days windy.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin, another gorgeous card with this set! I never tire of it, and I love the lattice work! Hugs!