Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Simon Says........Anything Goes!

wed-newchallenge-header

Happy Wednesday!  It's time for another challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog!


Being the last Wednesday of the month, our recurring theme is Anything Goes, and the Design Team are all using Simon Says Stamp products.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Roses for You stamps, and I had a ball playing with them!  I used the individual flowers and leaves stamps to form a heart wreath for my first card.

supplies: ivory cardstock, Roses for You stamp set, Spectrum Aqua Floral watercolor markers, water, Simon Stitched Rectangles die and moonshine sequins

And I went a bit shabby-chic for my 2nd card.


supplies:  white cardstock, dps from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two and a retired Lawn Fawn paper pads, heirloom lace, Roses for You stamps, Spectrum Aqua Floral markers, moonshine sequins

This one uses the heart of flowers all around the edges of my card, along with a sentiment from another Simon Valentine clear set:



supplies: white cardstock, Hero Arts carnation layering paper, Simon Roses for You and Paper Hug clear stamp sets, and Stitched Rectangle die, Spectrum Aqua markers and water, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins

Now it's your turn - I can't wait to see what you create!  Heidi has provided another $50.00 gift voucher

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

Simon Says Stamp

18 comments:

Karen B. said...

What beautiful cards! Love all the shades of pink. Good to be back visiting and creating after a 3 yr break!

Sue McRae said...

Such beautiful cards Lin! Love the heart wreath with the sprinkling of sequins, a pure delight!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so pretty, Lin! Love your scattering of sequins on each one, and just in time for Valentine's Day to boot! I almost purchased that set last week. Now, you're making me wish I had. If only creative funds were endless ;). TFS!

Barb said...

Love ALL THREE cards, Lin! The pretty colors and designs are wonderful in each! I am really loving how you created the heart shape with the flowers and leaves on your first card! Soooo beautiful! ♥

Heather said...

Gorgeous cards Lin, lovely design with fabulous colours in pinks & green. Your wreath is so pretty with super colours and sequins!!

hugs
Heather xx

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a gorgeous selection - the new stamps are adorable, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous cards Lin, the colors are so soft and just lovely.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, I adore the flowers coming from the heart vase...beautiful! hope you have an amazing weekend!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Stephanie said...

3x the beauty! Love how you sprinkled in some sequins to the cards to add some sparkle!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE those roses Lin!!! These are all so pretty but the first is my fave ~ swoon!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What amazing cards Lin - love the flowers and how you have used them so differently on each card. The heirloom tatting is beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine

ddc designs said...

Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVE all three cards! Beautifully done! Cheers, Dotty

Susi said...

OMG, Lin, what a fabulous treat for the eyes all these cards are! I'm seeing this stamp set pop up everywhere and you sure did an amazing job with it!

Jacqueline said...

Lin, your cards are teriffic - just gorgeous!

Gayatri said...

All three of my cards are beautiful, Lin! I especially love how you have used the heart as a vase for the flowers. Gorgeous!
Gayatri xxx

Karen M said...

Love all your beautiful cards Lin - they are all fabulous! xx

Caryn said...

Wow Lin - such pretty cards. Love them all xxx

Lisa A. said...

These cards are beautiful, Lin!!! LOVE how you made the heart wreath!! Hugs!! Lisa