Monday, January 25, 2016

Valentines for our Grands

It's taken me all this time to get the Harvest Mouse stamp set from My Favorite Things, so the fact that it's autumn related didn't stop me from putting it to use for our grandchildren's Valentines....I simply removed apples and inserted hearts in their places!

The first one is for our granddaughter Alma - she is all girl!


supplies:white cardstock, BoBunny Strawberry double dot cardstock, MFT Harvest Mouse, Simon's Large Heart Doily, Hero Arts sentiment from All Occasion Messages

My next card is a CASE of one by Alice Wertz, and it's for our youngest, Owen:


supplies: white cardstock, Doodlebug Petite Prints Limeade dot grid, MFT Harvest Mouse, Simon Painted Hello die and sentiment from I See You, heart from Stacked Hearts

And this last one is a CASE of Tracey McNeeley's card.  It's for our oldest, Liam, who loves to run:


supplies: white cardstock, Doodlebug Petite Prints Blue Jean dot-grid, MFT Harvest Mouse, hearts from Simon's Mini Hearts die in the February Card Kit

One of his parents will have to explain (and probably sing) the significance of the sentiment on this one.......I've written "and a hug around your neck" inside!

Thanks for your visit today!

7 comments:

Dawn Darlene said...

I love little mice! He's sooo cute!

Barb said...

Oh, Lin, your grandkids are going to love these cards! Each one is so special! ♥

Cat Craig said...

Excellent stamp stretching Lin. They look so cute made up for V-Day.

Lisa Elton said...

I want this set too Lin, the mice are so CUTE!! Love your valentines, for your grandkids. Great way to stretch a set!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous vaelentines - a delightfully 'different'.
Blessings
Maxine

Clare said...

These are SO cute!! I love how you switched out the apples for hearts!! Too cute!

Theresa's Studio said...

Your grandchildren will love these Valentines! Great stamps.