Saturday, January 23, 2016

Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit!

February-2016-Card-Kit-600-test final

I just received my card kit for February and couldn't wait to play with some of the beautiful papers!  Mixing stripes and florals is a favorite thing for me to do, but I wanted to stretch my gorgeous floral paper, so I cut out a 2" strip from it and then fussy-cut as many flowers as I could to use on this first card.  They also work to help hold the vellum sentiment panel down to the card.


supplies: all supplies except vellum from Simon's February Card Kit: cotton candy and black cardstock, striped and floral papers, sentiment from the Hello Beautiful clear stamp set, epoxy heart stickers, gold heart sequins

My second card uses the unique marbled paper in the kit, along with some more of the epoxy stickers, another sentiment from the stamp set, and I added a die-cut heart from the Small Heart Doily die set from last year.


Here's another, using more of the floral and striped paper, along with an ombre one, cut with the same Small Heart Doily dies I used above.


If you like this kit as much as I do, you can find it at Simon Says Stamp for $29.95 plus shipping.  If you'd like to receive this kit, plus future monthly kits for $24.95 plus shipping, you can subscribe HERE.

And for more cards using this fun kit, visit Simon's February Card Kit gallery!  Don't forget to add your card there, too!

10 comments:

Barb said...

Love how you mixed up the products from the kit to created these beautiful cards, Lin! ♥

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three gorgeous cards, Lin! Especially love the fussy cut flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the pink and gray, these are beautiful!!

Dawn T said...

totally beautiful Lin. A gorgeous kit.

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Lin - love the colours and the combination of stripes and florals
Blessings
Maxine

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous and fun trio of cards, you really pulled elements of this kit onto your cards brilliantly!

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous set of card Lin. I love the card kits, and when I get them home I draw a complete blank, so I am in awe of the beauties you've created.

Varada said...

Lovely cards, Lin! Great use of the kit, I must say :-)
~Varada from VaradaSharma.com

Jana said...

Love your card.

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Lin, what a great kit and gorgeous cards! I really love the colors and how you've used the dies! Just fabulous! Hugs!