Thursday, January 7, 2016

Merry Monday challenge

Have you visited the Merry Monday challenge blog?  The idea behind it is to make 1 Christmas card each week, so by the time that Christmas rolls around, you'll have a good supply of cards to send out.  I ran out of cards this past Christmas, so I'll hopefully be playing as often as I can.

This week's challenge is white on white.  I had loads of already cut snowflakes, so I put them to good use for my entry:


supplies: white and silver glitter cardstock, various snowflake die-cuts, some of which I can't identify anymore, Winnie & Walter In a Word: Merry cutaway, stamped sentiment from Hero Arts Joy to All, Pretty Pink Posh sequins

13 comments:

Barb said...

So elegant, Lin! Gorgeous card! ♥

Marcia Hill said...

This is beautiful and I love how you just filled the card with all your cut out snowflakes...perfect idea!! :0)

Unknown said...

Simply stunning! Love the way you've used the snowflakes.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous snowflake card, Lin! Just love the silver MERRY over all the flakes!!

Bonnie said...

I love the mix of snowflakes and the silver merry! What a perfect combination, Lin! So glad you shared this with us at Merry Monday!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Lin - love the way you have used the die cuts to form the background of this beauty.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

Frosty sparkly and oh so pretty Lin!!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful and gorgeous Lin. SO perfectly lovely for the challenge.

Cindy C. said...

It's gorgeous!! The faux embossed background so beautifully done!

jintyoo7 said...

What a great idea - I NEVER have many cards made, despite my good intentions. This might be the answer - lol

Beautiful snowflake card Lin, and love the glittery sentiment!

Nancy R. said...

Love this card! So pretty and festive.

conil said...

Just stunning. Beautiful background of snowflakes makes that sentiment shine.

Aileen said...

Soooo nice Lin, love all the snowflakes especially those stitched ones. Looks so elegant